Creative thinking and a focused team deliver successful results.
ADVISE & PLAN
- Strategic assessment of client business.
- Propose a sale and divestiture strategy.
- Prepare necessary marketing documentation that includes offering memorandums to profile businesses to potential buyers.
- Review valuation parameters to determine appropriate sale price.
- Conduct extensive buyer search, on a global basis if appropriate, and identify and analyze key potential candidates.
- Approach potential buyers to determine initial interest.
- Assist management in presentation preparation to potential buyers.
- Coordinate presentations and discussions with potential buyers.
- Receive formal offers and analyze and screen proposals.
- Negotiate terms & conditions.
- Manage buyer's due diligence inspection process to minimize disruption to business.
- Close transaction.
- Operating & financial history and projection
- Trends and drivers for success in the niche
- Opportunities for synergy and growth
- Create Executive Summary and Descriptive Memorandum
- Identify prospective acquirers
- Agree on marketing strategy
- Contact each prospect
- Execute Confidentiality Agreement
- Coordinate management meetings and presentations
- Receive, analyze and negotiate letters of intent
- Coordinate financial and legal Due Diligence
- Negotiate Definitive Agreement